Do you want to join a well-established and growing business with an excellent reputation in the industry?
HPSL are looking for an experienced Technical Service Engineer. We specialise in the service, maintenance and repair of renewable technologies throughout the Southwest of England.
As an engineer, you will deliver service and maintenance of the relevant technologies to the customer effectively and on time. You will be able to walk the customer through how their systems work, explaining operating features and functionality and discuss repairs/upgrades where appropriate.
You will keep accurate and up-to-date records using an engineer’s app.
Working on systems such as:
- Solar Thermal
- Solar PV
- Heat Recovery & Ventilation
Candidate must hold:
- G3 unvented
- FGAS certification
- Good working knowledge of heating systems – plumbing and electrical
- Full driving license
- Methodical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good IT skills using word, excel and outlook. As well as bespoke field service engineer’s software – Joblogic or similar
- An interest in technology and the environment
We offer continual professional development through training both online and with manufacturers on existing and new cutting-edge technologies. If you think this is for you, please drop us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com